Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Shoot for the moon......

Happy Wednesday.....Wednesdays equal ....  Stampotique Designer challenge.  This weeks hostess is Jackie and here is what she had to say "We all love our animals.... Incorporate an animal into your project...."  I had seen a project on pinterest that I couldn't wait to try, so this is it.  My project was inspired by Vicky.   My page is all done with acrylic paint, and I used Kitty squad sitting on the roof.  I hope you will head on over to Stampotique Originals and join us for this weeks animal c

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Brilliant .... Strange you choose this as I was outside last night looking into the night sky to see if I could see any of the meteor shower they said was happening in the sky at the moment! Love the kitty of the roof :)

Claudine said...

This is so cool, love that the cat is on the roof, very nicely done.

Corrie Herriman said...

Wow, fabulous, Kristen !
COrrie x