Monday, August 10, 2015

Selfie/photobomb

   Happy Monday!  I can't believe the weekend went by so fast.  Funny how the weekends fly by and Mondays feel so long...Soooo long....
   So, the good news, my summer semester is COMPLETE and I now have a couple of weeks to craft till my hearts content, starting with this weeks selfie/photobombing challenge.  This weeks hostess is Claudine Criner and here is what she has say "We all know those crazy animals or people who make funny faces behind or in front of us while we are taking a photo or those who like to take photos of themselves. Well this challenge is all about that. I want to see those funny photo bomb projects or your best."
This is such a fun challenge. I will admit I was stumped as to what I would create, but with a little thinking I went with a typical version of selfie/photobombing. I used an I phone template and created a picture like scene. I used Connie shows off her nails, Birdy Up, and Paris Lamp post for this challenge. I hope you will hope on over to Stampotique Originals Challenge and check out this amazing challenge and join us in the fun!
 

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

OMG, this is too cute!!

Happy end of semester!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great idea, love it !
Corrie x