Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Happy Wednesday!  So happy that this week is going by so fast.  I am still trying to catch up from vacation, and the kids are heading back to school next week, so I need to get their stuff ready.  With all that has been going on, I have been putting time aside for one of the things I love, which is stamping and crafting.  Today is Wednesday, which means Stampotique Designers challenge.  This weeks hostess is Kim Howard, and her challenge is Anything goes, and here s what she has to say "Create using freedom this week with no specific theme".  I wanted to use one the newly releases stamps, and I chose to go with Ellie the elephant and I created this birthday card.  Isn't this stamp super cute...Come join us at STampotique Designers Challenge and see what the rest of the DT created and a chance for free product.   Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Love this Kristen, beautiful happy colours xx

Corrie Herriman said...

As Sue already said; a very happy card !
Corrie x