Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Back to School

   Whoops.....Running a little late here.  I have had limited wireless and I am finally able to get on.  It's hard to image that we are getting ready to go back to school.  I know other parts of the country have already started school.  Thankfully my kids still have two weeks until they start school.  I love the summer and I hate to see it end, and I have enjoyed the time with the kids this summer....
   So, today I have created a card for a dear friend who is starting her first year as a lead teacher, and I am super excited for her.  I used Stampotique Originals Ms. Hazel to create this weeks card.  What will you create this weeks Back to School Challenge?
  
 The entries for last weeks Garden challenge were GORGEOUS!!!! The TOP 3 are:

                                                               J. Atterbury

                                                                     Ellie

                                                                 Wendy

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!

      Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Back to School" projects

Gale

Peggy

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC208...Have a great day and happy creating!

 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners! Gorgeous creations.. wow!! Love the DT Creations. Love those flowers Peggy used! Too cute! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}