Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It's a Celebration!!!!


   Happy Wednesday!!! I am super excited to share this weeks Stampotique challenge with you, as it is their 200th Challenge.  This weeks Hostess is Kim and here is what Kim has to say: "Join us for our 200th challenge this week by celebrating. Create with celebration, anniversary or best wishes creation. We thank you all for joining us each weJoin us for our 200th challenge this week by celebrating. Create with celebration, anniversary or best wishes creation. We thank you all for joining us each week at our challenges and hope you have a much fun creating with Stampotique as we do!ek at our challenges and hope you have a much fun creating with Stampotique as we do!"
  I have been dying to use the Happy Birthday banner, so I started with that and then just kept adding stamps.  I think I got a total of 6 different stamps in this journal page.   I super proud to be a member of the Stampotique team, and super excited to be a part of their 200th challenge.  So, hope on over and join us....and to top of all good things this week, Arwen is having a giveaway on her blog....You have to got to see it....AMAZING!!!

                                                                       Stamps used

2 comments:

*Arwen* said...

Your card is amazing Kristen! I love the dotted cat <3
Thank you, mentioned my raffle!

xoxo Arwen

Kaz said...

Awesome and bright!! xx