Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Love with Your Whole Heart!!!!


Hello there, I hope you are having a great week.  Today is my my day to share with you this weeks Stampotique Designers challenge. This week challenge is to use paint pen, marker, paint I have used al three on this card. I used dylusion sprays for the background, I used copics to color the tin man and some of the sentiment, and I used my white pen around the edges. This is  is a pretty simple and a lot of fun to do. Come join us overt at the Stampotique blog to play with us and try to win free product.

                                                         I used the Following for my card:
                                                                       Tin Man
                                                                Love With Your Whole Heart
.

10 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Great card. Just love the background and choice of stamps. Great doodling too ♥

Kaz said...

Such a cute card xx

france papillon said...

gorgeous background, makes Tinman really pop off the page!
xx
france

Claudine said...

Really nice, gotta love those Copic markers!!

Maria Sabina R. said...

LOL!!!!!!! This is the perfect card for boyfriend or husband:)))))

Sue uk said...

Great sentiment and colour

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Kristen! I love both the Tin Man and how you have showcased him here! Great background with lots of appealing texture. I admire your coloring skills, too!

Jackie said...

Great background makes the tin man just pop along with the white dots!

Basement Stamper said...

Happy Birthday to you! Loving your tin man!!

Sue said...

I love this Kristen, great colouring of your tin man xx