Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Shout out For Pia!

Happy Day!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I know I am.  This is the first weekend in a month that I have had absolutely no commitments.  I have been able to work on homework, clean the house, stamp, and spend some time with the kiddos.  I love these kind of weekends....
      The card I have to share with you is a card I made with one of my new I Brake For Stamps Digi Images, and her name is Pia!  I knew the minute I saw this image that I had to have it, as one of my BF's name is Pia, so I knew when I was making this card, who is was going to.....So, here is to you Pia!  Watch your mail girl, it's on its way!
   If you are interested in this image or any of the others from I Brake for Stamps, please feel free to use my DT code:SAVE10KRISTEN and save 10% on your entire purchase!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful and Pia is going to treasure it. Loving the design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pia said...

Love it! Thanks for thinking of me, you are the best!!