Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Winter

Happy Tuesday!!!! Hope you had a Fab weekend!!!  I would love to tell you about my weekend, but I am completely exhausted tonight and my brain is fried....have you ever had one of those days????
   So this weeks challenge is WINTER.....burrrrr....We want to see those fabulous winter creations.....
    All I am going to say is AMAZING.....last weeks entries for the "Give Thanks" challenge were Awesome....Wowzers..really hard to pick the TOP 3.....but after narrowing it down,
                                                       Last weeks TOP 3 are (picked by me):
                                                              Alyce: Amazing coloring and fab embellishments!
J. Atterbury: Love your layout and background
Mandy: Love your 3D effect on this card
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Winter" Creations!

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC140.....Have a great day and happy creating ! 


mamichelle said...

Such an adorable card, Kristen! Love that snowflake ribbon!

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cute cards by you and the DT. this is my first time playing here. xxD