Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations: Make it a present

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. My guess is, for a lot of you it was a busy one...Holiday shopping and get togethers?  So, as you can see, I don't have a card ready for today's challenge. I of course waited till the last minute and then found myself SICK!  I have been plagued with sinus issues and a fever.  Went to the Dr. today and he gave me a prescription, so I am hoping to start feeling better tomorrow, and have a card for you by Wednesday. 
    If you read my post last week, you are probably wondering how my last test went, well, I messed up the date of the exam and it isn't till next Thursday the 15th (Phew..since I haven't started studying yet)!  So, with the last two weeks of school, it's going to get crazy and I have no time to be sick!
Ahhh..you all can rock out some Christmas cards.....Last weeks creations were amazing...you all are so creative!  Picking the TOP 3 was completely overwhelming...too many to choose.....With that being said, last weeks TOP 3 are:
Gro:
Martina:
Julie:

Fabulous cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 Badge on the right side of my blog .

Are you ready for some serious Present inspiration ??? Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing cards

Frances 2:
Jackie 1:
Jackie 2:
Jovita:
Mary:
Peggy:
Tanya:
Kim:

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC93......Have a great day and happy creating




6 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

hugs, hope you feel better!

Frances said...

Get well soon, hugs, Frances.

Scrappellen said...

thank you for making my card as a top 3, but my name is Ellen!;)
http://scrappellen.blogspot.com/2011/12/herlige-sticky-gd-kort-nr-3-til-copic.html
And..Hope you'll get weel soon♥
Hugs, Ellen

Unknown said...

Different sort of challenge thanks

cotnob said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration and great challenge.
I hope you're feeling better.
Pauline
x

Archana Joshi said...

Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart for choosing my card for Top 3. I never ever win any challenge in my blogging life so this is very important and happy thing for me. Thanks again!