Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Going Grey with scrap-Creations: anything goes

Happy Tuesday. I hope you all had a wonderful week. My week went fine and fast. I feel like the days are never long enough. It always seems like no matter how much time I have, it is never enough! DO you know that feeling? Anyway, I have had some time to do a little stamping lately and made this card for a dear friend. Happy Birthday Kim Howard!!!! I used this gorgeous image from Digi Doodles, whom is this week fabulous sponsor. They have a great variety of images and they are all so wonderful. They are offering the winner of this week ANYTHING GOES challenge a GC to their store!

Once again, we had fantastic entrys for last week unique fold challenge, but like always, there can only be 3 TOP 3.






Last weeks TOP 3




3s:





Liz:
Lyndsey:
Fabulous cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 Badge on the right side of my blog .

The random;y chosen winner of last weeks unique fold card and the GC to Di's digis:



Here are your random numbers:

11 Timestamp: 2011-09-20 02:06:39 UTC
3s please contact me for your prize!





Now for this week DT's cards using Digi Doodles!





Frances:
Jovita:
Peggy:
Tanya: Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC82......Have a great day and happy creating





11 comments:

Sara said...

I don't see the mr. linky thing, so here is a link to my blog post:
http://luminousinmychaoticdreamslife.blogspot.com/2011/09/inspirational-card-sketches-132.html

BrossArtAddiction said...

Great DT samples! Thanks for the challenge! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous cards DT, love the dragon! Thanks for a great challenge.

Helen said...

Wonderful DT creations!

Basement Stamper said...

Ahh, thanks! I love the card even more in person, so pretty. Glad we got to hang out last night and can't wait for my next trip.

3s said...

Yaaay! Thanks so so much for picking me and my dress card as part of your Top 3!! :)

http://artby3s.blogspot.com/

dj1952 said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT. Thanks for such a great challenge. Hugs, dj

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Wonderful job DT, those dragons are super cute, love all the other work too.

Heidi Brawley said...

What Beautiful creations by the DT. Thanks for the Fun challenge to play along with here.
Hugs, Heidi

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the samples by the DT, great work ladies!

Sue B said...

Fun Challenge and SO many gorgeous entries! Love the DT's cards - they are stunning!
Hugs Sue xx