Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm Backkkkk........Having a Baaahhhh of a time....



I'm back. It has been some kind of week I tell you.. I had 3 Finals last week and my nursing entrance exam yesterday. I am surprised I am still standing. It was pretty rough, but I think I did OK. On top of that, I work in retail, and as you can imagine, it is pure craziness. Long hours, grumpy people...etc....

Have you finished your holiday shopping? I am pretty much done. I am going to wrap today and possibly head to the food store, (if I dare). I am looking forward to Christmas this week. The kids are starting to get very excited about Santa's arrival, and our Elf of the Shelf has been a big hit.


So, I finally got a chance to sit and make a card. Oh how I missed coloring. I used one of PCS new Digi images. I also used (don't gasp), Flower soft of the first time. I used it to give my sheep some dimension. I do love me some flower soft. Simple card, but so cute. I love, love, love the image. I am hoping to have another card for tomorrow for Three Clovers Challenge, it is Christmas.....Traditional colors....My favorite.....

I also would like to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU........to all of you that took time to send Ethan & Sierra a card. They have received 12 cards as of yesterday. From what Amy (their) mom tells me, they are having a great time, and look forward to checking out the mailbox everyday. Thank you for helping me to make them smile.....from the bottom of my heart, Thank you........

Well, I am off to start the day. I hope you have a great one, and hope to be back tomorrow with (maybe), my last Christmas card. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

9 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Glad school is over and you can finally relax. Ok, I mean after you food shop and wrap!!

I still have the label on my counter to send them a card. I just haven't gotten to it but I will!

Peggy said...

Wow and I think I am busy...Glad you have a little time to relax. The Elf on the Shelf is so cute. The kids must love it

Danni said...

Very cute card!!

Alicia Weiman said...

I just adore this little lamb! I can only imagine what Gymboree is like for the holidays.....it would be so dangerous for me to have one nearby! HOpe you have a wonderful Christmas. My card will be going out in the mail today for your Ethan! Merry Christmas!

Gail S. said...

Cute card! Sent Sierra and Ethan a card keep us informed how things are going. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!!

Gail S.

Pia said...

Really cute card! I am glad you took a fee minutes for yourself. I mailed cards to your cousins, I will mail another one very soon! Luckily I hosted a Disney card swap and have lots of great cards!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love how you placed the ribbon. I was so happy that our elf had to head back to Santa's place!!! My son was obsessed with it.

kareN stampZ said...

Merry Christmas & all the best for 2010 - may it be happy & healthy

Karen xox

PS the sheep image is perfect for us kiwis - think we have more sheep than people still down under ;-)

Mary C said...

This card is too cute Kristen! I love this little sheep and what a great idea to use the Flower Soft on the wool. Before you know it there will be no more retail for you just NURSING, which you will be great at!