Thursday, April 23, 2009

Three Clovers Thursday challenge


Happy Thursday all. one more day till the weekend. Any big plans? I have a christining, and Homework to do. I am in my last 2 weeks of school. I will Studying for finals as well. The weather here in NH is supposed to reach 80. Can you believe it. It hasn't been abpve 60 yet and now we are going straight to 80.

Today, Kerry's challenge is a Animal theme challenge. I love animals, and I have a ton of animal stamps, so you would have thought that this would have been easy, but I struggled. I wanted the card ti be PERFECT! I dug through my High Hopes stamps and decided to go with the pig, and then I couldn't find a layout I wanted to use. So, Where do you go when you are struggling for ideas? Splitcoaststampers. I am across a card by Artfully Ila, and decided I would use one of her cards for inspiration. So, my result was this card. I feel pretty happy with the results. What do you think?

If you get a chance, hop on over to Kerry's Blog and join in the fun. The three clovers inspiration team has some great samples of the challenge they did, so take a peek.


9 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Love this! that image is adorable and you did a beautiful job coloring it! Too, too cute!
hugs!
Sharon

Kerry D-C said...

Supah CUTE! That little HH girl always reminds me of Abbey. :)

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the sewing

Michelle Quinno said...

That is so sweet, Kristen!!

Ida said...

Very charming. Beautiful coloring and great sewing.

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute Kristen!

Sue from Oregon said...

This card is colored so beatifully...it really stands out! Wonderfully rich! Darling image too!

Anne said...

How cute and what lovely rich colours, your cards always have such great colouring!

Leslie said...

I just love this card. Vibrant colors and a very cute image. Have a fun weekend in Vermont.
Hugs, Leslie