Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Girl & Her Dog!



Did you have a Wonderful weekend? Mine was super busy, but I managed to take an hour to make a card. I am not typically a Tilda kind of girl, but I made this card for my BF Kerry. She is a amazing card maker and a great inspiration, and I wanted to wish her a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on making the Magnolia-licious design team. Well deserved my friend.

There are a ton of Magnolia images, but this is one of my favorite. Why you ask; first because the little girl reminds me of my daughter Abbey, and second, I love dogs and the girl with the puppy is so cute! Love it! Had a great time coloring this image. Practice makes perfect right!

Little tidbit of info: The gems in the corners were clear. I used my Copics to color them. Copics aren't just for paper, you can color your gems, your baubles, and anything else. They dry right up. Try it out!


I hope you have a great night, and happy creating!

SUPPLIES
Stamps:Magnolia
Paper: Basic Grey, CTMH cardstock
Ink: Copics, memento black
misc:bling, white pen

7 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

aaaaaaw! Thanks! This came out SO CUTE! This one reminds me of Abbey too.

Jacilynn said...

Love this image. One of my fav's!!! Great DP and colors

Anne said...

This is just fab, Kristen, love your colouring of the image too :)

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card, this Tilda is fab :o)

lotsalove

Amandaxxx

Michelle Quinno said...

That is very cute, Kristen! It does look like Abby!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the paper you used.
Hugs, Vanja

Janna said...

Congratulations Kerry! I know she will love thsi beauty!!! The coloring is exceptional and I adorethe layout! I can see why this is your favorite! The image is just so sweet and tender!

Smiles,
janna