Friday, August 29, 2008

Hqppy Birthday Little Dude








Happy Birthday little Dude. I think that saying is so cute. I made this card for a secret image challenge for SGGW. These monkeys keep coming to haunt me. This is the second Chanhito monkey stamp I have received for a secret Image challenge. These images are definaetly a challenge for me.


Ont his card I used my copics, and for the first time I used these little baubles. I think they are put out by robins nest. Kerry DC was telling me that I could color them any color with the copics, so I did. I used a Blue copic and colored them. It is a messy event. If anyone has a better way to do this PLMK. Well, what do you think of this card?

Supplies used:
Ink:copics, white pen, memento
Cardstock: SU
pattern paper:
Stamps: Changito Monkey, and sentiment by Amuse
Misc: punches, cuttlebug embossing folders, baubles



3 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

Adorable!

Michelle Quinno said...

You mean you colored the baubles? I bought a bottle at IAI recently and just put some on a card. I had no idea I could color them! Or maybe I misunderstood.

Anyhoo, your card is adorable! I love those monkeys. I may have to get some.

Pia said...

Great cards Kristen.
Pia